The Club and Gatineau Park have a variety of fees related to the Club's activities:
- Club membership fees
- Club activity fees (usually just for non-members)
- Club equipment rental fees
- car-pooling transportation (for all)
- Gatineau Park fees for summer parking and winter trail use (for all)
The annual membership fees and related information are available here. Club activity fees can be applied fully to a Club membership when you join within a week of the activity.
|Single-day||Multi-day (flat fee)|
Equipment rental fees
|Equipment||Single-day||Multi-day (flat fee)|
|Canoes (see note)||$10||$20|
- Single-day canoe rental fees apply to daytime outings (usually Sunday). They do not apply to evening outings (usually Wednesday).
- All fees apply to all participants who are using OOC equipment.
- Club equipment may only be used as part of Club activities.
All distances are based on the car starting from and returning to the Sandy Hill Community Centre at 250 Somerset Street East, Ottawa.
Vehicle does not carry a canoe or other watercraft for a Club outing (4 people in the vehicle)
|Destination||Round-trip Distance||Amount Per Passenger (to driver)|
|P1 - Asticou||18 km||$1|
|P2 - Relais plein air||26 km||$2|
|P3 - Gamelin||18 km||$1|
|P5 - Penguin||36 km||$3|
|P6 - Mackenzie King Estate - winter entrance||40 km||$3|
|P6 - Mackenzie King Estate - non-winter entrance||48 km||$4|
|P7 - Kingsmere||38 km||$3|
|P8 - Chelsea||35 km||$3|
|P9 - Dunlop||39 km||$3|
|P10 - Fortune||40 km||$3|
|P11 - O'Brien||42 km||$3|
|P12 - Meech||48 km||$4|
|P13 - Blanchet||51 km||$4|
|P15 - Cross Loop Road||58 km||$5|
|P16 - Pine Road||54 km||$4|
|P17 - Wakefield||67 km||$6|
|P19 - Philippe||87 km||$7|
|Breton Beach, Lac Philippe (north end)||90 km||$7|
|Parent Beach, Lac Philippe (middle)||92 km||$8|
|Luskville Falls||73 km||$6|
|Lac Ramsay (via 148; via 5 & 366 is 108 km & same time)||92 km||$8|
|P3 - Corkstown Road||41 km||$3|
|P4 - Timm Drive||43 km||$4|
|P5 - Eagleson Road at Robertson Road (Old Quarry Trail)||48 km||$4|
|P6 - Old Richmond Road||46 km||$4|
|P7 - Old Richmond Road||45 km||$4|
P18 - Davidson Road near Hawthorne Road (Pine Grove Trail), via 417
|P21 - Ridge Road at Anderson Road (Mer Bleue Bog)||29 km||$2|
|100 km radius||100 km||$8|
|Skating Through the Forest - Lac des Loups||117 km||$10|
|$0.33/km per vehicle total. Total divided among all in vehicle, including driver|
Vehicle carries a canoe or other watercraft for a Club outing some of the distance (3 people in the vehicle)
|Destination||Round-trip Distance (no canoe + canoe)||Amount Per Passenger (to driver)|
|P12 - Meech||54 + 40 km||$11|
|Parent Beach & boat launch, Lac Philippe||54 + 43 km||$12|
|Lac la Pêche||54 + 66 km||$15|
|Farm Point||54 + 9 km||$7|
|Paugan Reservoir, Low, QC||54 + 73 km||$15|
| $0.33/km per vehicle total—no canoe or other watercraft on car
+ $0.39/km per vehicle total—canoe or other watercraft on car
Total divided among all in vehicle, including driver
- Pre-set rates for canoeing assume that the canoes are picked up at the Club's canoe-storage location after starting from the Club's regular meeting location.
- As defined in the bylaws, carpool rates are a fixed percentage of the Government of Canada reimbursement rates for Ontario.
- This Excel spreadsheet is used to calculate the rates. There is one tab for each time the rates are set (usually annually).
Gatineau Park fees
During the summer, the beach-access and Mackenzie King Estate parking lots in Gatineau Park have parking fees. These shall be split evenly among all in the car. Gatineau Park vehicle-access fees are generally charged during the summertime for beach-access parking lots and Mackenzie King Estate.
During the winter, there are per-person day or season fees for the cross-country ski trails and most snowshoe trails.