Please answer the following questions:
- Have you been out of the country in the last two weeks?
- Have you been exposed to anyone with a positive COVID-19 test or been with anyone who is currently self-isolating?
- Are you suffering from any respiratory symptoms? New or worsening cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been suffering from fever, chills, sore throat, or runny nose?
- Do you have any gastro intestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you are not to participate in the outing, and you should follow up as recommended by the appropriate authorities.
If you participate on this outing, you agree to inform the trip leader should you come down with any of the above symptoms within two weeks of the end of the outing.