Whether a day excursion to Gatineau Park or a multi-day excursion farther away, the Club has policies and forms in place to make it easier for leaders and other excursion members.
In this section there is information about
- a participant paying trip fees: equipment rental fees and non-member activity fees
- registration and responsibilities: basic information about registration and what to bring on different types of trips, along with what is expected of trip participants
- trip guidelines: detailed descriptions of what is expected of the leader(s) and the other trip participants
- fees: information about the Club fees for the various types of trips
- forms: forms for sign-up and cost calculation are available here
- post-trip responsibilities: complete post-trip administrative tasks