Since the first event on December 9, there were 18 planned events:
- 1 social at Trailhead Paddle Shack, Snow shoe & winter clothing basics with pizza at Colonade.
- 6 mid-week trips - 3-5 people including Jennifer & Paul
- 11 Saturday trips planned. 2 cancelled. 1 extreme weather where John showed up but no one else did. Night-time cancelled due to mild and icy conditions in the woods.
- Of the 11 trips, one was a beginner snowshoe with 11 attendees
- 9 sbowshoe rentals
- 10 non-members
The last snowshoe outing of 2017/18 was on April 2, with first hike on April 9.
2016/17 we had 11 different people lead, and in 2017/18 we had only 8 people lead:
- Jennifer Jackson lead 8 outings
- Paul Gallagher co-led 5
- Marion Perry lead 2
- John Galbraith lead 1 snowshoe and 1 skate, and planned to lead another
- Lana Doss led 2 & co-led 1
- Mike McCurrie led 1 and organized the weekend trip to the Algonquin EcoLodge
- Jim Burgess co-led one outiing with Lana and one with Ronaalee Carey